Designed for medium-to-large sized organizations, schools, and government institutions looking for reliable, long-term card printing and encoding solutions, the versatility of the HID® FARGO® DTC4500e is unsurpassed. Driven by an extremely robust and reliable print engine, this high-volume printer delivers speed, power and versatility rolled into one.
HID Global’s professional-grade DTC4500e card printer and encoder withstands the daily demands of high-volume card printing. Additional security features — such as password protection and data decryption, locking dual-card hoppers for managing different card stocks and optional holographic or fluorescent (UV) overlaminates that dramatically increase card durability — make this the ideal choice for organizations in need of advanced card protection and performance.
- High-volume performance — Built for organizations requiring robust, high-volume printing every day. Standard features include high-capacity ribbon supplies and dual-input card hoppers that allow for maximum card input capacity and management of multiple card types.
- End-to-end control, flexibility and security — The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start to finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management and issuance processes.
- Highly versatile — The modular design enables organizations to build on their investment by adding field-upgradeable modules for dual-sided printing, lamination and technology card encoding
- Maximum protection — Protect blank card stock and printed/encoded cards with optional locking card hoppers
- Earth friendly — GreenCircle® Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons